That's right, you bitches. I got cast in the GMU Players production of Terry Pratchett's Wyrd Sisters.
For those of you unfamiliar, Wyrd Sisters is a book in series of novels that takes place on the Discworld. This particular book is a farce/insight relating to the nature of theatre and more importantly, the power of the spoken word. That's all I'm going to say about the plot. If you're interested, take a look at the GMU website and search for more info in the College of Visual and Performing Arts.
Here's a little more information about Jay's theater Terry Pratchett ham and cheese sandwich on rye bread thing.
- GMU Department of Theater - Wyrd Sisters is on the list of upcoming productions.
- Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett - The book at Amazon.com, and
- Wyrd Sisters animated movie - on DVD at Amazon.com.
Jay will be playing the part of Hwel the Playwright. The links above are for convenience only, we don't get any money for putting em up. Have fun.
More Stuff to Read
- Treatment for Heavy Metal Poisoning
- Eat a Fucking Apple
- Giftmas 2012
- Thanksgiving Turkey Soup
- The Vote
- World of Fucking Warcraft
- Lies are like fire, facts are like stone
- iPad Sized Pop Tart
- On Development
- A God Damned Piano